Free Local Network SSL
Angled is a free* and simple solution for creating and managing SSL certificates for localnetworks. Based on the same software that powers let's encrypt.
- Networks are not inherently "safe" inside the firewall. Good communication protection should be end-to-end, also for local servers and devices
- Logging on to the Unifi Controller or Synology server with a "this page is not secure" is just bad UX
- Managing local network resources via "the cloud" is just damn sexy
- Create an account
- Download and trust your root
- Issue a certificate
- Upload the certificate to your server
Are you a hardware vendor and serve http traffic on internal networks (like synology, ubiquity, etc)? Then get in touch on how to integrate Angled directly in your customer setup flow.